getfilezip.com is an active platform for downloading free software and trials. The main purpose of our website is to provide high-quality virus-free download service in a user-friendly environment. For this purpose, we collect software from around the world online and place it on a high-speed server to provide excellent download speeds and a truly unique handwritten description.
getfilzip.com is in compliance with 17 * 512 by U.S.C and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to notices of infringement and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. If you find and delete copyrighted files or software on our servers, please provide written evidence and evidence. Within three working days of submitting a DMCA complaint, we will take immediate action and remove files and software. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including lawyer fees and fees) for any misrepresentation of the information contained on our site that infringes copyright.
A copyright claim must include the following conditions:
- Valid Email Address
- Owner identification and proof
- Copyright links and screenshots
- Provide evidence from a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed exclusive right.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that customers can be contacted. You must also enter a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail that the claimed work has been infringed.
- A statement that the claimant has a sincere belief that the use of the material in the manner alleged is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury the petitioner is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Acting on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringing exclusive right must be signed by an authorized person.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.