ANSYS Lumerical 2020 Overview
Download ANSYS Lumerical 2020 free Latest Full Free One-Click Offline Standalone Installer for 64-bit Windows. ANSYS Lumerical 2020 is a comprehensive solution for component-level simulation with support for the analysis and simulation of the electromagnetic phenomenon and photonics. It also provides component-level simulation and provides a wide variety of analysis functions.
A component-level simulation application, ANSYS Lumerical 2020 comes with a variety of powerful tools and improved performance. Provides a comprehensive solution with the simulation of thermal, electrical, optical, electromagnetic, and thermal effects. A modern-looking, the professional-grade user interface enables users to perform various optimization tasks and offers maximum performance.
This powerful application provides the ability to work with multiphysics and photonic circuit simulation using different automation and simulation tools. It provides a comprehensive solution for handling photonic circuits at the system level and offers maximum productivity while simulating different behaviors. You can also download ANSYS Products 2020 R1
This powerful application provides a comprehensive solution with compact model extraction, circuit-level simulation, and integration with a broad ecosystem of tools for photonic IC design and manufacturing functions. It also provides support for the wave laser model in the interconnection of designs. Lumerical 2020 provides a reliable environment for electromagnetism and photonics, as well as support for dealing with the effects of ultraviolet, infrared, and visible light. This powerful application offers thermal waveguides with matrix switchers and modulators to process information.
Work with complex devices and generate useful results without failure. Last but not least, this powerful application can also work with TCAD semiconductor devices for optimization, design, and optical-electronic components. In the final notes, it is a reliable simulation application that provides an advanced set of tools for processing electromagnetics and photonics. ANSYS Electronics Suite 2020 R1 with MCAD Translators is also available for download.
Download ANSYS Lumerical 2020 One Click
ANSYS Lumerical 2020 Features
- A powerful application for the analysis and simulation of electromagnetism and photonics.
- A simple, modern-looking app with self-explanatory options and features
- Improve productivity and improve workflow with accurate results
- Provides a multifunctional analysis solution for quick and easy operations.
- Better design optimization features with support for analyzing ultraviolet, infrared, and waveguides, etc.
- Provides support or handling of waveguides and fibers and interconnection
- Device simulation functions with optical-electronic component support
- Better design and optimization features with improved workflow
- Electron and Photonics Design Tools
- Integrated photonics and multifunctional analysis
- FDTD to solve 3D Maxwell with support to analyze different effects
- Enhanced Photovoltaics and Photonics
- Supports thermal waveguides, matrix switchers, and modulators
- INTERCONNECT to design integrated flows, connections, and photonics
- DEVICE for simulation of semiconductor devices TCAD for design, analysis, and optimization
- Injection of limited and measured beams with gradient support for frequency change
- MODE for waveguide design and photonics
ANSYS Lumerical 2020 technical details
Software Name: ANSYS Lumerical 2020
- Software File Name: ANSYS_Lumerical_2020_R2x64.zip
- File size: 1.30 GB
- Developer: ANSYS
System Requirements For ANSYS Lumerical 2020
- Operating system: Windows 10/8/7
- Free hard disk space: 2 GB minimum free hard disk
- Installed memory: 4 GB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core processor or better
ANSYS Lumerical 2020 Free Download
Click the link below to download the latest ANSYS Lumerical 2020 architecture standalone offline setup for Windows x64.