Download the latest version of Materialize ProPlan CMF 3.0.1, free, offline version for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows. Materialize ProPlan CMF is a professional application for managing 3D printing of various medical images.
Overview of Materialize ProPlan CMF 3.0.1
Materialize ProPlan CMF is a powerful application for virtual skull and maxillofacial surgery and supports 3D printing. It provides a modern and elegant user interface that allows users to easily perform all tasks for rigorous testing along with support for cranial and maxillofacial surgery. ProPlan is a reliable solution that provides accurate results with better decision making. It can help surgeons get a clear image of the skull by producing 2D and 3D images of the patient’s anatomy.
Materialize ProPlan CMF 3.0.1
There is a fantastic set of tools that allow users to perform the lower and middle jaw reconstruction and support the normal position of the jaws and simulate the real situation. In addition, it is also possible to use computed tomography results and provides a soft simulation with tooth casting and a number of other powerful features. It also offers high-level performance and improved productivity with a number of customizations to provide reliable results. It provides virtual scheduling of CMF surgery and handles critical surgical decisions. Analyze the results and process different operations to obtain the best possible results. It is a reliable application that supports cephalometric analysis and a number of other tasks with great ease. In the last notes, it is a reliable application to the skull and maxillofacial surgery with a number of powerful tools to process simulations.
Download Materialize ProPlan CMF 3.0.1
Features of Materialize ProPlan CMF 3.0.1
- Powerful application for virtual skull and maxillofacial surgery.
- Professional solution with direct results.
- Precise design and simulation features with rigorous test capabilities
- Help specialists make critical decisions.
- Simplify the overall process and save a lot of time.
- Provides support for processing CT-Scan results
- Produces 2D and 3D images of the patient’s anatomy.
- Perform lower jaw reconstruction
- Professional solution for simulation
- The features of soft simulation with tooth casting
- Exact performance of cephalometric analysis.
- Send the results to the 3D printer with better printing capabilities.
- Virtual planning of CMF surgery
- Plan critical clinical decisions accurately.
- Generate 2D and 3D visualizations.
- Soft tissue Simulation Features
- Planning of orthognathic procedures.
- Analyze the postoperative results.
- Many other powerful options and features
Technical details for Materialize ProPlan CMF
- Software Name: Materialize ProPlan CMF
- Software file name: Materialize_ProPlan_CMF_3.0.1.zip
- File size: 215 MB
- Developer: Materialize
System requirements for materializing ProPlan CMF 3.0.1
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free hard disk space: 2 GB minimum free HDD
- Installed memory: 2 GB minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or later
Free download of Materialize ProPlan CMF 3.0.1
Click the following link to download the latest version of the ProPlan CMF 3.0.1 offline materialization configuration for the Windows x64 architecture.